Saturday, June 25, 2011

Castles to Condos

Thinking of changing your address?  From Castles to Condos, I can help!

I am proud to be sponsoring the 2011 Holiday Tea with Cinderella and Her Friends.  I sponsored and attended with my daughter last year for the very first time, and I was incredibly blown away.  I have  never been to such an amazing event! 
  • A formal tea party. 
  • A ballet.
  • Dancing.
  • Pictures with the Fairy Godmother & Cinderella.
  • Gifts for every attending princess.
And did I mention it benefits Blue Ridge Speech and Hearing?  They work with people that have speech or hearing deficits, and as a non-profit, their services are available regardless of the family's ability to pay.  It's a great cause!

Learn more about this event by checking out the links below:


==============

And, remember... Castles to Condos, I can help! 
Let me help you make your real estate dreams come true!



Better yet, reach out to me today for your own personal consultation:

Vicky Chrisner
Keller Williams Realty
703-669-3142
 
Clicky Web Analytics