Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's Summertime! Feelin' the Need to Get Away?

Ahhhh! Summer is upon us.  Time to head for the hills?  Chillax on the lake?  Smell the salt air and listen to ocean waves?  No matter your style, remember that vacationing requires you make a real estate decision.  This isn't just activities here, you gotta stay somewhere.  Sure, you may choose a hotel, but if you have a  family or a group of more than two, a house or condo will likely offer you better accomodations for less.

For my friends and clients, I want you to remember that I am here to help with ALL your real estate needs....this means your vacation needs, too!

Did you know that...

You can find vacation rentals on my web site... anywhere in the DC Metro area, including, but not limited to Ocean City Maryland! (Our closest beach makes a great getaway, and we really enjoyed Sunset Island when we rented a condo there.)

Just click on the Property Search option.


I have a client that specializes in building riverside cottages and mountainside chalets about an hour from here - about half our sales are weekend getaway homes for people who reside in Loudoun, Fairfax or elsewhere in the DC Metro area.



I have connections to REALTORS all over, many of which specialize in vacation rentals or the sales of vacation homes. So send me an email and tell me your favorite vacation spot, and I will happily connect you to someone who can help you.  For Spring break this year, my family spent 10 days in sunny Orlando in a fabulous three bedroom, three bath, two level townhome for about $1000....minutes from Disney. That's a steal and if you ever want to take advantage of the same deal, all you have to do is ask.  The owner is a friend of mine, and a REALTOR/Broker in the Central Florida area.

Please remember... when you have a real estate need, ANY real estate need, I have real estate solutions!  You'd be surprised at the resources I have at my disposal....and I really do want to be your one stop real estate resource.  (Plus, I might want to stow away in your suitcase.)  :D 
 
Clicky Web Analytics