Sunday, January 24, 2010

Top 10 Reasons NOT to Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell Your Property

Most agents will offer you a list of the top 10 reasons TO hire a real estate agent, and ideally, hire them.

However, I am not like "most" real estate agents.  I think there are legitimate times you shouldn't hire a real estate agent, and I am working on putting together a list of the top 10.....

You Might Not Need A REALTOR IF....









**In TODAY"S MARKET, there is a HIGH likelihood that your REALTOR could earn
150% of her commission with just this one!***




Each of these situations apply to some people some of the time.  For the majority of the people, the combined benefits of convenience, expertise and resources offered by the right real estate agent will far outweigh the cost of brokerage fees, and in most cases these benefits translate into more dollars in a sellers pocket, even AFTER paying the brokerage fees.

Are you in the Dulles/Loudoun area and thinking of selling?  Give me a call and let me show you the value I will bring to the sale of your home.

Ofc: 703-669-3142

 
Clicky Web Analytics