Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Selling 101: The Role of the Listing Agent

We know that the life situations that prompt people to sell homes are usually among the most stressful things we deal with in life: Marriage/Divorce, Growing Family/Shrinking Family, Relocation, New Job/Loss of a Job, etc.

On top of those major stressors, homeowners have the daunting task of deciding the best way to manage what is usually the major financial investment they have ever made. Will you sell? Should you become a landlord? What options do you have?

If you’re feeling overwhelmed, you’re not alone. It’s normal. But, let’s face it… this could be enough to make you “lose it”, it could put you “over the edge”. You might make bad decisions if you don’t have someone you can trust to guide you.

That is where I come in. I provide you with a proven methodology, with information, and options. My job is to help you analyze your situation and come up with a plan and then to actually carry out much of that plan for you.

The service you need. When you need it.



If you invite me in for a listing interview, I will ask you many questions so I understand your unique situation. Then I will share some of my information with you, tell you about options and make suggestions. Together, we’ll come up with a plan and implement it.

Once we get an offer, I will represent you competently in negotiations. I will get you the best deal I possibly can, according to the priorities you’ve shared with me. I will coordinate all the 'contract to close' activities to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. I will be working to protect your interest at all times.

After your home is sold, I don’t plan to disappear. If you need help later, if you have questions, if you can’t find documents…. I am here for you. My promise to you continues….

The service you need. When you need it.
 
Clicky Web Analytics