Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful For ....

I wanted to write and post a blog today on why I am thankful for my business… and, true to my nature, my first draft was very comprehensive and too wordy, so I trashed it, looking for a simpler thought to share…. and then I recalled this….



One day last year my daughter and I were driving down the road, and she started talking about the parent of one of her friends. It prompted me to ask “Rachael, do you know what mommy’s job is?” She nodded. “What?” I asked.


“You sell houses, help people and make new friends.”


(Long pause and big smile.)


Yep, it’s exactly what I do…. And I love it… I am so grateful that I somehow have managed to make a living selling houses, helping people and making new friends. What a lucky lady I am!


I am thankful for my clients, my associates, and my friends and family that support me personally and professionally every day. I would be nothing without you all.







Have a wonderful Thanksgiving
and
May God Continue To Bless You!

 
Clicky Web Analytics